Monday, June 6, 2011

Bridesmaids



Review
Opens with a bang, eventually that bang withers away but you still remember it. An 80-90 minute film would have been perfect.

Score
8 out of 10


Plus , this did not help. Maybe I was sidetracked because half way through when it started getting boring the people behind me on my right side put their smelly feet on the chair next to me right by my face and the people behind on the left did the same fucking thing and they both kept rocking their feet and playing with their feet and between the fucking noise in my ear, the smell, and the shaking of my mother fucking chair, and all the times I had to turn around and look at them like "dude you fucking bitch what the fucking fuck" but they never got it. So, you fucking people who insist on putting your fucking feet up, I'm going to bring a goddamn chainsaw to the fucking movie theatre and cut them off, I swear, every fucking movie there's this goddamn problem, only this was the absolute worst. Slamming your feet on the chair in front of you shakes the chair next to it, if you haven't fucking noticed you stupid fucking dimwit. And feet don't smell the greatest so putting them next to somebody's face...you know what. Fuck it. You people just need to die. Waste o space already. An annoyance to life. Just die. There's no point explaining it because you're too fucking stupid to understand that somebody's nose can smell, their ears can hear, and their fucking seat is connected to the one next to it, so when that seat rocks, yours does.
FUCK, you're dead
The End

Ideas We Wish We'd Thought of First Light Dims
















Support Indies/Get Producer Credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment