Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Id


Review
Hmmm. I've no idea what to say. Wow. Fucking sick, depraved, comedic, original, unwatchable yet can't take your eyes off it.

Score
I don't even know how to possibly rate this. 10 out of 10 for originality, sickness, and the guts to make this. 3 out of 10 for entertainment value (not that a film has to be entertaining but since this is basically unwatchable for how sick it is and I had to do everything I could to sit through it without puking, I need to add that score). It only gets a 3 because it's so bizarre and fascinating I was definitely entertained a little when I wasn't trying to figure out how to keep myself occupied the rest of the time from feeling like I was being fastened down to watch a real life torture.


Ideas We Wish We'd Thought of First
Light Dims



















Support Indies/Get Producer Credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment